Saturday, November 9, 2013

A few more I have at hand to show.

These are drawings I have done for people or that I did for the heck of it. One of the demon with wings was for a friend for a book she was writing. I no longer keep in touch with this person and don't really know if she used it. But the Picture is for sell but only looks as it does in the picture. It was done on Trace paper as well so not a good paper to show it off on. The Fairy with the Satyr (sp) was done for a friend and I want to send it to her hopefully soon. The hand sketching of the person with her head only and hair across face is Jennifer Anderson. The one with background black and the girl is sad is a drawing of a young lady i know and was for her. The fairy one with a large flower behind her is also done for that person. Those that are still for sell are the Jennifer Anderson and Demon lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment