Monday, November 23, 2009

Blooging is it for you?

Yeah sure why not? I do it and love it because I like to chat or type or write as some call it. I keep a journal of day to day things and have since I was a teenager. Blogging is just another word for writing or Journalism. The difference is that your typing instead of writing by hand. Your Jotting down things that pop to mind the only thing is your not keeping those ideas or maybe it's stress locked away for you to stay stressed over. Why do that when you can get others advice or feed back on it and help that stress go away. If your worried about what or how people will look at you don't be.
People are going to criticize you even if you don't because they want to be mean. They have nothing better to do than to belittle someone else that has the guts to put it out for all to see. When I type it's a lot like therapy. I get my feeling out there and off my mind. Then I get feed back and I get my problems resolved with the help of others. Sure your gonna have those mean critics. But don't worry about them. Others will be there more than likely to back you up and help to tell them off.
Plus remember they are behind a computer screen and keys are easier to use than their own mouth. Just be a duck and let it roll off your back. What kinds of people do the blog thing? Well all kinds from the president to a little old lady in a country town. Everyone is doing the blogging thing. Even teens and if our animals could they probably would. ^.^ I know my little puppy would. He would probably talk about his chew toys and how they taste and how he misses them when they get stuck under the couch out of reach. There are people that talk on blogs for their pets. I have seen them all.
Even saw a song writer get noticed just from a blog and putting songs up for others to use for free. I think for free. But I am just a mom of two kids and a loving husband that works while I sit at home and type my fingers off, well I do other stuff also or I wouldn't be a wife I would be homeless. ^.^ Blogging is easy to start doing. Just find something you like talking about and type your heart out.
Me I type at random I have seen. ^.^ Also my typing has a tweak to it cause I just don't care. I talk how I think or feel. I don't hide behind a "perfect world" If I did then I would misleading my viewers. I want people to see me how I am in the real world. I want you to see me as I am. I am a friendly loving person that wants to help you or someone with anything . If I can help then I feel better about myself and think wow I made someone smile in that big world out there.Maybe I will help that sad teen that need someone to talk with and love for they are and not for the grades or being a pretty little thing.
I even have my WebSite up to help teach others how to make one. I don't want to focus on just that in my site. I am a creature of many colors. I can teach about things like How to garden and have the pretty garden on the block. Or how about drawing, I love to draw some much that I have sold many drawing. I have a site I am with that sells my work and I sell it on my site here as well. You can make money even on your blogs. There are tons of different places that have a blog or just Blogging site to join. Go for the gusto and get out there and type talk about your day today.
You can talk about anything that's comes to mind. Just watch your your readers flock in and talk to you. You can also add photos in your entries of what your talking about or videos that you like and see if anyone likes them or advertise something you own in your blog. Something that is what you have created and put a price up and give a history of it then get feed back and go from there. The world is our ouster and we need to open it and get that pearl.

Now what are you waiting for? Get out there and start ..."BLOGGING"

No comments:

Post a Comment